Compact SDD Pulsed Reset Preamplifier-Bias Board
State-of-the-art Pulsed-reset Charge-preamplifier with outstanding spectroscopic performances, optimized for Silicon Drift Detectors (SDDs) with integrated front-end JFET. The unit provides all the voltages required for the detector biasing.
- Top-level spectroscopic resolution: down to 123eV (<4 e-) @ Mn-Kα 1μs shaping time (tested with a 10 mm2 Droplet SDD).
- The advanced pulsed-reset system allows a very low degradation of the energy resolution at high counting rate: < 4eV at 100kcps @ Mn-Kα
- High peak stability up to high counting rate: < 0.1% at 150kcps
- Very high bandwidth: rise time < 50ns
- Internally or externally triggered pulsed-reset is available
- Power supply required: -24V, +12V, -150V, Peltier-cooler bias current
- XGL-PS-3100 available: automatic power supply unit (for single or multiple detector systems)
XGLab offers its customers complete radiation detector systems equipped with Silicon Drift Detectors. XGLab also offers highly customized design work of these complete detectors and measurement systems (comprised of a SDD detector, the related front-end electronics, and the software), suitable for scientific, biomedical, industrial and civil applications.